DUE TO COVID-19 WE RECOMMEND CONTACTING US DIRECT FOR KEG AVAILABILITY.
Please review our Keg Rental Agreement before submitting your order. All persons renting a keg must fill out and sign the form and email it back to us prior to pickup.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR KEG ORDERS
- A credit card is required for all keg orders
- Kegs are 30L (roughly 60 16oz glasses per keg)
- We also offer mini 10L Party Kegs ORDER DIRECT
- All kegs are commercial grade Sanke style
- A $50 refundable damage deposit paid by credit card is required for each keg rented.
Refund is issued when keg(s) are returned and in good condition.
- A $100 refundable damage deposit paid by credit card is required for each tap rented.
- Refund is issued after safe return of tap and tap is tested to be in working condition by brewery staff.
- Deposit refunds can take up to 9-14 business days depending on your bank’s processing speeds.
- We do not deliver kegs. Customer is responsible for keg pick-up & return to our brewery.
- Rented kegs and taps must be returned within 1 week.
- Keg(s) and/or taps that are returned late will be subject to a weekly rental fee of $25 per keg and $25 per tap, up to the total value of replacing the keg and/or tap.
Visit the Keg Troubleshooting page for helpful tips on caring for your keg.
Le Sneak Belgique – Witbier $175.50
Lousy Beatnik – Amber Lager $175.50
The 7th Stab – Red Ale $175.50
Grandpa’s Sweater – Oatmeal Stout $175.50
Saturday Night Lumberjack – Double IPA $187.20
66 – New England IPA $204.75
Above prices do not include taxes or refundable deposit.
Rental of tap-pump only is $25/week (plus taxes & $100 refundable damage deposit)
No fee for a tap-pump with the rental of a keg.
Send us a direct message to order a tap-pump.
*All pricing may vary & is subject to change without notice.