Please fill out and submit the keg form below.
You will receive order confirmation within 48 hours of placing your order.
If you require a keg in less than 48 hours, please email us directly with your details or place an order in person at the taproom.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR KEG ORDERS
- A credit card is required for all keg orders
- Kegs are 30L (roughly 60 16oz glasses per keg)
- All kegs are commercial grade Sanke style
- Mini kegs are 10L (roughly 20 16oz glasses per keg) Send us a direct message for 10L keg orders.
- A $50 refundable damage deposit paid by credit card is required for each keg rented.
Refund is issued when keg(s) are returned and in good condition.
- A $100 refundable damage deposit paid by credit card is required for each tap rented.
Refund is issued after safe return of tap and tap is tested to be in working condition by brewery staff.
This process may take up to 5 business days.
- Customer are required to sign a Keg Rental Agreement Form upon pick-up of order at brewery.
Please carefully review this form prior to ordering.
- We do not deliver kegs. Customer is responsible for keg pick-up & return to our brewery.
- Rented kegs and taps must be returned within 1 week.
Keg(s) and/or taps that are returned late will be subject to a weekly rental fee of $25 per keg and $25 per tap, up to the total value of replacing the keg and/or tap.
- Visit our Keg Troubleshooting page for helpful tips on caring for your keg.
$167.32 (plus taxes & refundable damage deposit)
Le Sneak Belgique – Witbier
Lousy Beatnik – Kellerbier
The 7th Stab – Red Ale
Grandpa’s Sweater – Oatmeal Stout
$174.33 (plus taxes & refundable damage deposit)
Saturday Night Lumberjack – Double IPA
Seasonal Beer – Contact us to inquire about availability.
Have your own keg but need a tap-pump?
Rental of tap-pump only is $25/week (plus taxes & $100 refundable damage deposit)
Reminder that there is no fee for a tap-pump with the rental of a keg.
Send us a direct message to order a tap-pump.
*All pricing may vary & is subject to change without notice.