To order a keg, please fill out and submit the keg form. Within 48 hours of receiving your order form, we will either call or email you to confirm details about your order.
Please note that not all styles may be in stock. We will confirm your order with you once placed.
If you are a vendor or licensee you must order our product through the Manitoba Liquor Mart Atlas ordering system. Please contact email@example.com for licensee order info.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR KEG ORDERS:
- Kegs are 30L (roughly 60 16oz glasses per keg)
- All kegs are commercial grade Sanke style
- Mini kegs are 10L (roughly 20 16oz glasses per keg) Send us a direct message for 10L keg orders.
- A $50 refundable damage deposit paid by credit card is required for each keg rented. Refund is issued when keg(s) are returned and in good condition.
- A $100 refundable damage deposit paid by credit card is required for each tap rented. Refund is issued after return and only once brewery staff have examined & tested tap and advised that it is in proper working condition. This process may take up to 5 business days.
- Customer must sign a Keg Rental Agreement Form upon pick-up of order at brewery.
- We do not deliver kegs. Customer is responsible for keg pick-up & return to our brewery.
- Rented kegs and taps must be returned within 1 week. Keg(s) and/or taps that are returned late will be subject to a weekly rental fee of $25 per keg and $25 per tap, up to the total value of replacing the keg and/or tap.
- Visit our Keg Troubleshooting page for helpful tips on caring for your keg.
$167.32 (plus taxes & refundable damage deposit)
Le Sneak Belgique – Witbier
Lousy Beatnik – Kellerbier
The 7th Stab – Red Ale
Grandpa’s Sweater – Oatmeal Stout
$174.33 (plus taxes & refundable damage deposit)
Saturday Night Lumberjack – Double IPA
Seasonal Beer – Contact us to inquire about availability.
Rental of tap only without keg rental $25/week (plus taxes & refundable damage deposit)
*Pricing may vary & are subject to change.